Blue Horizons Granular Shock
- Helps prevent/remove algae
- Destroys swimmer wastes
- May be used for regular disinfection
- pH 11.5
- Part of the BOAST System
1. Maintain pH levels within the ideal range 7.2 – 7.6. If the level is not in this
2. Maintain free chlorine residuals routinely in the 1 – 3mg/l (ppm) range. Shock
or oxidising procedures are recommended either weekly or fortnightly with a
maximum of 10mg/l (ppm) for a full shock treatment.
3. Pre-dissolve this product in a clean plastic container at a maximum rate of
100g of product per 2.2 gallon (10 litres) of clean warm water. Stir well to
ensure product is fully dissolved. Add the resulting solution to the pool whilst
the pump (s) are turned ‘on’ preferably near the water inlets to aid distribution.
4. Repeat dose/application if necessary to achieve the desired level.
5. After using this product pool water may become temporarily cloudy, so keep
the filtration pump running until it clears.
6. After shock treatment, allow the chlorine to drop below 5mg/l before bathing
recommences, and in any event wait for at least 30 minutes before bathing